GED 0.00% 3.4¢ golden deeps limited.

Spot on @Eagle eye $$$. I believe in continuous research on all...

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Spot on @Eagle eye $$$. I believe in continuous research on all my investments and am not the type to put my investment in the " bottom drawer" kind of approach.

Three things that attracted me here

1. Brownfield copper + Vanadium assets in Namibia proven region with near-term development potential. These are very high grades.
    2. Great management
    3. Cash in hand (50% of MC in cash and low EV) and no debt
    4. Potential Copper porphyry deposit in NSW

From what I gather (please correct if wrong), the below is the current work program and would like the management to come up with a timeline.

Nosib Block (“Nosib”) Copper-Vanadium-Lead-Silver Prospect

1. Maiden resource estimation and open pit mine optimisation studies; initial, Stage 1, gravity concentrate and hydromet metallurgical testworkand a bulk trial mining sample (>3 tonnes) excavated from the surface at Nosib for large scale, Stage 2, metallurgical testing to follow the Stage 1 testwork outcomes.

Abenab high-grade Vanadium-Lead-Zinc Project

1. Results of the gravity concentration test work on the bulk sample representative of the high-grade resource at Abenab.
    2. Phase 2 hydrometallurgical leach testing
    3. Develop an integrated mining and processing plan for Abenab and Nosib at Scoping Study level
    4. Drilling to test the down-plunge extensions of the Khusib Springs high-grade copper-silver deposit (previous production 300,000t @ 10% Cu, 584 g/t Ag3).

NSW- Lachlan Fold Belt - porphyry deposit with initial rock chip samples grading up to 0.68% copper

The Company is targeting a major porphyry copper-gold system at Havilah and is currently carrying out infill soil sampling prior to induced polarisation (IP) geophysics and drill testing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35628 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 147058 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.