GED 3.57% 2.7¢ golden deeps limited.

GED chart, page-391

1. 5,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Still waiting on Jon to get back to me with a time - until then I will share his response to my questions, at least I'm updating the market about what is going on.

There's is nothing illegal about this for those that might think otherwise.

In answer to your very good questions:

1. Have you any near-term plans for marketing the company through stock head or next investor? – GED would look super attractive to these guy’s.
    • I’ve had a lot of experience using Stocks Digital (Next Investor) and the like. Generally good for a short term sugar hit if you need it. I get much better outcomes from putting out good results via well crafted stock exchange releases (sometimes good to give another run via Proactive etc).

1. Khusib springs – When can we expect drilling to re commence here, I know it was mentioned in the quarterly just would like an update – I’m very eager to see an aggressive drilling plan here, 300kt @ 10% Cu, 584 g/t Ag1 to only 300m depth – nice.
    • Was actually on-site at Khusib yesterday, amazing how little mineralisation at the surface turns into massive sulphides a few metres down. Goes to show what is still out there.
    • Khusib Springs is our next drilling target. Looking at both the shallow target – revisited, as well as giving the deeper target a decent hit for a repeat of this magnificent little ore-body. We’ll focus on diamond drilling with down-hole EM to detect off hole features as well as extensions. Basically as soon as we can, subject to lining up the rig.

1. What’s your plan going forward to minimise dilution? Offtake deal - pre-payment), JV, farm in?
    • We’ve got plenty of funds now to drill our deeper targets and complete development studies into the shorter term vanadium (+/- copper, lead, zinc) project which offers potential for early cash-flow. Need to accelerate the met testing and mining + processing studies, based on Abenab UG resource and Nosib open-pit (soon to be) resource (oxide/supergene V-Cu-Pb-Ag). Mining, crush/grind then gravity con on site – selling to offtaker (Offtake deal - pre-payment?) or down-stream leaching (with partner potentially).

1. I like to think that you can substantially increase the share price with the current 9 million in cash if used wisely with the drill bit, regular updates to market and Fast-track metallurgical test work and mining and processing studies.
    • That’s the plan!

1. Have we had any strong interest from big players wanting in on these attractive projects?
    • I just attended Indaba in Sth Africa and the 121 meetings beforehand. 30 meetings in two days. Ranged from HNW investors to funds and some bigger industry players – so we’ll see where that leads.

1. Jon this is a big task you have Infront of you, any other additional big name board members to join in the future to help advance these operations?
    • GED has a good board for a junior, good mix of technical/operational (Mike Rodriguez, Scott Mathewson – metallurgy/operations), corporate (Mike Norburn – drilling business) and financial (Mike Scivolo).
    • Also a great team in Namibia, for the exploration stage, and good support in NSW through Rangott Exploration. So OK for now but as we transition to development will need an operations oriented executive.

Cheers

G1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $3.274M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $680 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 932061 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.