GED 0.00% 4.8¢ golden deeps limited.

The more I read about Golden Deeps the more excited I...

1. 5,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    The more I read about Golden Deeps the more excited I become!

Let's take a look why, here are some of the reasons I have been loading up on this potential beast:
    Jon Dugdale -
    1. Dugdale is a well credentialed geologist with more than 30 years of experience in the resources sector.
    For the first 20 years of his career, Jon worked at WMC and MPI Mines and was involved in major discoveries at the St Ives and Agnew Gold projects in WA.
    He was also instrumental in the exploration and development of the Silver Swan nickel deposit and the Golden Gift discovery with MPI.
    Jon has spent the past 10 years as a fund manager with Lion Selection Group and has been managing director of several ASX-listed companies.
    “Jon brings to the company a demonstrated track record of discovery and promotional skills that will be invaluable as we look to drive shareholder value for Golden Deeps,” Director Michael Rodriguez said.
    2. 9 million in cash to advance it's Namibia and Australian projects
    3. Brownfields projects meaning a lot less risk - This is just proving up known ore bodies, two previously mined and one previously developed but not mined - Exciting times!

4. The quarterly -
    Khusib Springs Drilling Planned:
    Outstanding opportunity to extend
    exceptionally high-grade copper-silver mine.

During the Quarter a drilling program was designed to test the Khusib Springs deposit, located 15km to the
    southeast of Nosib (Figure 1).
    Previous targeting work by South African based geological consultancy, Shango Solutions, in January 202113

indicated that there is significant potential for a repeat of the very-high grade Khusib Springs copper-silver
    orebody
    (past production 300,000t at 10% Cu and 584 g/t Ag3)at depth, to the north of a normal/wrench
    fault that is interpreted to have offset the mineralised zone (see oblique section, Figure 5, below)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4346/4346126-97c2e540356de2d9aa80bb049c08d308.jpg

High-grade copper-silver mineralisation has been intersected previously to the north of the fault, and
    deeper diamond drilling is now planned to further test this highly prospective zone for a repeat of the very
    high-grade Khusib Springs copper-silver orebody at depth (Figure 5).

Nosib

high-grade copper-vanadium-lead-silver project:
    • Thick, high-grade, Intersections from surface.
    • Open at depth (primary Cu-Ag) and along strike.
    • Near term open-pit production target.

Abenab

High-grade vanadium-lead-zinc project: • Mining Study highlights potential for economic underground development. • Two stage Processing Study in progress for: - high-grade vanadium gravity concentrate, then, - hydrometallurgical leaching to produce high [1]value vanadium products for VRFBs as well as lead, zinc and possibly copper by product
    Highest grade vanadate deposit in the world. Operated 1921-1947,
    produced 176kt @ 16% V2O5
    , 13% Zn, 54% Pb6

Abenab is one of the highest-grade vanadate deposits in the world the main “ore” mineral being descloizite, a lead-zinc vanadate (Pb,Zn)2 (OH)VO4 .
    • Ore type is different to (all) other primary vanadium projects - simple beneficiate via gravity concentration to a very high level for further processing either on-site or by other off-takers.
    • Previous gravity concentration showed 15 times upgrade potential to produce high concentrate grades of up to 21% V2O5 , 14% Zn and 53% Pb8 from primary material.
    • Hydrometallurgical leach test-work (Phase 1) on lower grade concentrate produced outstanding vanadium extraction of up to 95.4%9 into solution.
    • Direct ion-exchange (IX) on the leach solution produced high vanadium recoveries into IX resin, that can be processed to produce high-value end products such as vanadium electrolyte for vanadium redox flow batteries (VRFBs) used in renewable energy storage.
    • Further gravity concentration testwork commenced on bulk sample of the high-grade resource, targeting a 15 times upgrade to 15%V, 30%Pb, 12%Zn9 , for Phase 2 hydrometallurgical leach testing designed to optimise vanadium leach and direct IX recovery as well as zinc with lead recovery from the residue.
    • Next step - repeat the testwork on bulk sample of Nosib high-grade vanadium-copper-lead mineralisation and develop an integrated mining and processing plan

5. Copper my favourite commodity

A surge in green capex—combinedwith the lack of copper mining projects—will lead to a multi-year bull marketin copper, explains Goldman Sachs Research’s Nick Snowdon. Copper is a very strategic metal! Copper labelled as the new oil!

6. Vanadium

Vanadium electrolyte is a keycomponent in the vanadium redox flow battery

• Vanadium market news - The global VRFB market is projected to reach US$592.4M by 2026, at a CAGR of 20.9%, up from US$237.5M in 2022. High lithium prices help VRFBs.

Namibia consistently ranks number two or three in terms ofquality of investment on the African continent. And by quality we are talking well-establisheddemocracy, excellent economic growth, good business environment andmining-friendly regulations in place.

8. 100 - Day Average Volume: 11,366,097 -
    that's impressive, we will see this re rate very soon imho.

Hi What's not to like at these current share price levels being heavily discounted due to recent capital raising flush out of old stale investors and bear markets - everything has been smashed the past couple of weeks, time to find value like this and load up. Please DYOR

Happy investing and good luck!

M

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.545M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 122441 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 22416
Last updated 11.35am 17/05/2024 ?
GED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.