XJO 0.76% 7,763.2 s&p/asx 200

gedliness' - river of gold - friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

The lost 'River of Gold'

I'm sorry xjo'ers. I'm afraid I'm a bit detached from the market. I have no valuable advice to give you.

I'm aware that many on the thread use my sentiment as reversal signals and some have gotten rich by reacting swiftly by doing the opposite of my trades.

About the only direction I can give to those who await (the forum vultures living off my PF carcass) is that I am waiting for a pullback....so maybe they should take that as a confirmation of Haspete's euphoria and buy, buy buy.

Not what I'd do...so off you go.

Paddington's planning on doing the opposite of the opposite. She wants more bullishness so that she can sell what remains. She is cashed up already and investing in warm undies for winter.

Yesterday's Snippets

The clean stuff...

'..but i'm really enjoying these ridiculously bullish rantings with little respect for reality, and they seem to be working for me, so i'm gonna bargain on a breakout. BOOYAHKASHA!!!' Mowibble

And...

'Not the finest day to go shopping imho. Tonight may be up, but there are better days to shop than today.' Chris Ford

The rude stuff...

'Next week we shall poke eggs in our ears then chase the backpacker babes down the Esplanade at dawn in our undies again.' Bluesdog

And, from our xjo'er of the day....

'Our stock market is suffering from prostatism. We keep dribbling over the edge of the bowl. We suffer from hesitancy, Pis-en-deux and incontinence. There is an urgency to get there but then we just can't start.

Oh to be young again and able to spray your river of gold over the fence without even an effort.'
    Gedliness

Poetry from hell. Well done Gedli (Your name means??)

I'm going to risk boring you with more holiday snaps from my Canadian safari. As you may have guessed, I always wanted to be a train driver. These were taken from the observation lounge on the Vancouver/Jasper line... whilst sipping a Souther Comfort and coke:)

These poles are something to do with avalanche warnings.

Thirty minutes from Jasper. The river just icing up.

Good luck today - folks of the entrepeneurial spirit.

All that remains is a classic quote from a classic xjo'er..

'It's okay to be wrong. I live it every day. Release the sphincter & be joyous.' Cyclichigh

-----------------------

PS's

Jeeps, you have a talent for speaking your mind.

Sck. buying a computer for you're 80yo mum? I hope you have nerves of steel and saintly patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.