Thank youI want to pass my thanks onto the men and women of the...

1. 72 Posts.
    Thank you
    I want to pass my thanks onto the men and women of the Royal Australian Navy in conducting their work in such an efficient and professional manner.

This group of professionals must be so happy that they are finally being supported and resourced by politicians that have an effective and workable plan.

This effective border protection will allow as to be more effective in meeting our humanatarian obligations to the people who really need it that come via the propper channels. It must be remembered that the people who attempt to come by boat have demonstrated that they have the financial resources to pay people smugglers. Why are they then afraid to use this money to enter Australia via the proper channels. Could it be that they may actually get refused when applying for Asylum or is it that they are not prepared to wait in the queue.

While work still remains, the KPI's are looking very good.
    Scott Morrison...I salute you!!

As for the secrecy and communication. The work being undertaken is not a soap opera or a TV show or requires constant tweets or Facebook updates. It is a military operation that Australians should be very much proud in its implementation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.