SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

gee, i couldn't help myself, page-24

1. 830 Posts.
    Once again a thread is ruined from childish posts. This is getting rediculous on the SSN thread, I'm as positive as the next bloke about SSN's potential, HOWEVER I can look at it with an objective view. Some that post on here cannot, and while some of the negative views on this company over the past month or too (mostly aimed at management) are completely rediculous there have been a few that have been warented, for eg. one of the posters probably a month and a half ago said that our play is not proven and everyone jumped down his neck.

And now Sushi comes and buys back in, he picked a higher exit point when he thought it was overvalued, was he right or is it the general market, well it's most probably the latter however he made a profit and had now bought back in when he thinks this company is undervalued.

Then come along the childish, petty posts for his different view points. Some people on here need to give themselves an uppercut and have a look at themselves, maybe even a career change where acting like a child and being petty is a big bonus, politics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.