ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

gee whiz, page-3

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    nd,

The speed of a convoy is not determined by the fastest ship, but the slowest one

We just have to be patient and wait for Mr Burke to tick the box or at least we expect him to, but the Greens seem to be the Govt when you consider the latest backflip on the Carbon price. So what onerous conditions will the Greens try and impose to cripple the CSG sector ? All water must be stored and re-injected would be a good one, though I dont want to give them too many ideas but they would beat me easily for fantastic notions. The fact that the QLD Govt goes to the polls soon will help in imposing a rational approach. The greens need to be made irrelevant and Im sure Labor is working on that problem.

Why ESG doesnt tell us anything ? - The Great Mushroom strategy - they must be saving it up for the AGM - a big headline event with dancing and card showing by members of the 200-300 elite faceless-ones , to bring us all up to date. We all wish for a GSA, like we wish to win the lottery. All that gas we have, in competition with everyones else's gas, vast amounts which can never all be used just for powergen - we need to chill it and send it away to another land. OR - how about a methanol plant or some of the other options that appear on DC's Slides.

The sp is holding well - those evil shorters have been held at bay - the sp has huge anticipation built into it - the anticipation that the ESG management will take some of that BOLD ACTION favoured by Toyotomi Hideyoshi

What will it be ? Will we have a future with the Dart and escape the twin tethers or one with the transformer-in-chief the great Santos

Cheers

The caterpillar crawls up the lettuce leaf. Dont be quick to stomp it as it is the lettuce you want not the dead caterpillar. (after Tao)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.