VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

Why no link- does Geelong news only have hardcopy... lets see if...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Why no link- does Geelong news only have hardcopy... lets see if anyone can find a online copy.

Hope Melbourne and national papers pick up the story. Then international of course- Bloomberg, CNN, etc would be great. Ben maybe on the business news undergoing an interview sooner than we think.

Then we will get the exposure we deserve- this is going to be a very difficult one to take profits on- as the potential upside will be HUGE. I will let others take profits and stick this out for the long term.

As several dollar is not out of the question when process replication on a larger scale as proposed x40. Then we will well and truly be in the money and this will be a life changer. Buy that property on Phuket in 1 year as opposed to my 15 year plan.

Wish my other small cap's were following in these foot steps but we may have chosen one of the Top 5 performers of the year from 2000 odd small cap's on this market.

Whomever picked this in the HC comp will do well- yet I do prefer have a fair bit of money invested instead of winning the comp- Lol.

Good times. WHERE IS ASKIER- the legend whom touted this play towards the end of last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.