VYS 10.8% 37.0¢ vysarn limited

geelong pond approval?, page-21

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Good Oil your comments are nice for a laugh. You are begging to accummulate Good Oil- lol. Not sure how many investors you will scare... I am not a big one for charting on this Coy as it all driven by progress updates and completion schedules and OS expansion ETC.

Gap filling to what based on what- using what facts- yer right...whilst you have a accummulation order sitting at 1.05.

We have approx 60c value for a yet to be competed Plant 1 that will be more fairly valued approx $1.2 when the 8.6M+ is entering the bank monthly early in the year I predict. 50% discount IMO currently.

Now we have 55c value put on OS expansion IMO. JV for FE Study been announced with SSC and only a matter of time for Alcoa- if not stitched up already. The potential income revenue generated from OS plants is mouth watering. This is where we can get our $10+ value and mid to large tier producer status. Is 55c fair- for my money no. We must state 95%++ discount placed on this potential value. Thus our real multi bagger earner in the near future.

Keep stating non facts with your limited knowledge to try pick up a few near $1 and I wish you good luck. They will not be mine. However expect a few of us to disagree with your limited ST outlook. As we are mostly in for the MT-LT and we are looking past a couple of days action.

We want OS expansion ASAP, we want council approval to make Plant 1 earnings now and the Alcoa deal will shoot the SP through the roof alone. IMO DYOR.

If you can offer some facts with the downramping that would be great... Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.045(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $165.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 37.0¢ $464.2K 1.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 457 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 97 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.