VYS 3.03% 34.0¢ vysarn limited

geelong pond approval?, page-24

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I don't think the sell off is due to the director resignation or the delay in the evap ponds.

It is all about the realisation of the time frame of getting the first plant built in the U.S.
    I think that the money which is leaving will come back at a later date. Obviously some people believe it is safe to get out now and come back at a later date. They are guessing that no new drivers will push the price up in the short term. I have no idea if they are right or not. I certainly hope they are wrong. I am a long term holder on this one but won't enjoy an extended retrace.

Here are the 2 answers from MHM today which I think affected some people.

a) Does the company plan on modifying existing plants in the US or building new ones?

It will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, but the first plant would likely be a new one. It is too early
    to predict how long the construction process would take, with any great accuracy.

2) Given that the Moolap plant successfully demonstrates the ALNAK technology, why is it necessary
    to conduct a Joint Feasibility Study with SSC?

You cannot simply walk up and start building a plant. Have to assess other salt slag feedstock in the
    region, site location, permitting, availability of grants and incentives, extensive testing on the landfill
    etc

Whilst these 2 answers may make it sound like the plant will take time to eventuate I think we now have a better understanding of what will happen in the next 6 months during the Feasibility study phase.
    It is not a feasibility study to determine whether to proceed or not, it is really the pre planning stage to determine where to build the plant, how big it should be, which landfill sites to start with e.t.c

Maybe if it was called the 'Plant Design' phase more people would see that yes it is going ahead and that the expansion into the U.S is already taking place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $142.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 34.0¢ 32.5¢ $83.37K 252.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174844 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 53294 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.