"You are actually wishing for things to go back to the way they...

1. 27,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    "You are actually wishing for things to go back to the way they used to be. "

How you can draw that conclusion escapes me completely.

" you are actually identifying that there are problems with all these changes that have been taking place."

One would have to be naive, not to admitt there arnt issues.

How these issues are dealt with, IMHO determine who we are.

IMHO pulling up the draw bridge,isnt the answer.

Rooting out ignorance from all sides is the key.

Seperatism for any religion should be banned in this country.
    This would have a threefold effect, increase participation in the wider community.
    Encourage the use and customs of the country.
    Advance the language and learning skills of all those who are currently challenged by the quasi tacitly government supported separatism practised now.
    Maybe its the color of their turbans,but I'm seeing a lot of Sikh truck drivers in Perth.
    Driving past their temple in Canningvale ,there are two flags,one the Australian and I'm not to sure what the other is.
    IMHO this is great.
    First and for most we MUST be AUSTRALIAN first ,everything else is secondly,thirdly ect.
    Yes celebrate diversity, but not at the expense of unity.

I think there are a lot of high profile Muslim Australians ,that can and they probably already are helping with intergration,more local state and federal resourcing is required to expediate the good work that these Australians are doing.
    Banning Christmas at kindy's ect is not the way forward,there can be no logic for doing so.

Raider

Disclosure, I'm an atheist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.