GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

geez everything must be ok all of a sudden

1. 3,360 Posts.
    Wow, I come home, gold's off $40 bucks from when I went out. Surely everything must be fine all of a sudden??? Even though world markets and oil are festering in a pile of their own excretion.

If anyone ever gets the chance to put a bullet between the eyes of any single person who is involved in the manipulation of the gold market - you have my support. It is sickening to witness such blatant manipulation of the one market that can provide investors with a reasonable perception of the state of financial affairs (well at least the one that used to be able to). There is not a more manipulated market in the world.

If you dont believe it ask yourself the question......

Is the WORLD in a better position today than when Bear Sterns went under???????????

Not by any stretch of ANYONES imagination. There's your evidence people. Back then, the problems were just ripples, yet gold was $1030. Now they are tsunami waves, yet gold cant catch a bid over $930. The bastards knew what was coming back then and 3 banks (in gold) and 2 (in silver) were TOLD to destroy the precious metal markets DUE to what they KNEW was coming. If you cant see that your $%#@*&^ blind!!!

Stop accepting this crap and start doing something about it. Support GATA or do something equally proactive.

Find your voice people and stop being so apathetic to such blatant manipulation of a market that is supposed to provide a level playing field, yet provides anything but.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.