PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

geezer,geezer, where you are???, page-11

1. 120 Posts.
    "Realistically there would be no reason for PRW management to seek in any way to delay the publishing of results and I question the motive of those who are implying otherwise."

I've said it before and I'll say it again - 6 weeks is bogus BurnieBoy. I have no motive other than I work in the exploration industry and I know firsthand what is and isn't possible. 6 weeks is bogus.

My motivation for writing on this forum is only driven by the fact that so many investors out there in HC land appear clueless and sucked in by blatant hyper-promotion. PRW has tears written all over it for the average punter.

If this thing is so good, how come the MD decided to sell (at 17-19 cps) a nice slice on the day of the announcement? How about you question his motivation?

By the way, the backlog for assays disappeared a while ago - the reason things can still take 2-3 weeks (if you don't push for a faster turnaround, which might take 2 or 3 phone calls) is because labs laid off many of their employees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.