PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

geezer,geezer, where you are???, page-4

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hey Snicket

ok..give them tyhe 6 weeks for that one core to be tested.

The issue is a couple of things.

1: The PRW directors are still referring to on sample taking from the ground as a "COPPER DISCOVERY"

2: The "Copper Discovery" they refer which they continue to throw around as being "5% Copper" was concluded after looking at this one sample with the human eye....no testing....not a bunch of samples even....just one.

3: How does one visually look at soil sample and conclude it could potentially be a Norilsk style mineralisation?

4: After doing the visual check over of a soil sample give potential for "many mines"?

I saw PRW go up 400% on this news.....the market pushed it hard.

AUK today went up over 200% yesterday based on some rock chip samples....amazing...but we cant argue with the market...people probably get too excited or to nervous sometimes.

The main problem I believe we have with PRW now is that those running the show have basically put their credibility on the line as both directors of a company and also their ability in this area.

To have motioned the market to such vast potential after seeing a soil sample....one sample....I personally wont put money near these people...but I wish the best for holders seriously...just astounds me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.