geezzz...this guy sounds like a racist.

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    Philadelphia mayor nutter decides enough is enough. He said ?Pull your pants up and buy a belt 'cause no one wants to see your underwear or the crack of your butt.?

After imposing a curfew the mayor described his stiff curfew on teenagers' "flash mob" attacks on city residents as a dose of "tough love" and called for parents to keep better watch on their kids.

"I have an understanding of what of our parents are facing, but others are in very challenging situations, and I appreciate that and understand that, but there is no excuse for young people being out so late at night by themselves and then making bad decisions and literally assaulting other citizens," Mayor Michael Nutter told CNN's "American Morning" on Tuesday. "I will not tolerate that."

There have been several assaults by teens on residents in recent weeks, and the beatings have left people badly injured. The city cites the culprits as members of a "flash mob," which is a group of people who decide to gather at a given place via e-mail and social media.

The mayor lashed out at the attackers, saying "you've damaged yourself, you've damaged another person, you've damaged your peers and, quite honestly, you've damage your own race."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.