Maybe racism isn't so bad after all..You can jump up and down...

1. 536 Posts.
    Maybe racism isn't so bad after all..

You can jump up and down all you like but if there is a common thing that links a group of people with a similar MO at a single point in time then call a spade spade and point your finger. Be it a racial group, religious group, commercial group, volunteer group or any minority group - THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH CALLING IT AS IT IS!!

Hell, the other day I was called a racist at a conference. Out of ~350 people at the conference, I attended with a mate of mine, who as it happened was the only black man there. When I was asked who I attended with, pointing into a sea of people I said "Malcolm". When they asked "which one is he" I replied "the dark skinned guy" as I continued to point toward him.

Next thing I'm being told I'm a racist by some random person standing nearby and that "I bet you wouldn't say that if I went and got him over here".... go for it moron, but use the lift I don't think you'll get his wheelchair up the stairs.

Personally, I'm sick of the rest of the world calling Australians racist - a funny thing to point out to your kiwi mate when he brands "Aussie are racist" is just how racist his statement really is.

Facts are facts, get out from behind your desks and spend a day in the real world. A world where people ARE proud and allowed to be different.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.