5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

In terms of games released:Need for speed HEAT added recently,...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    In terms of games released:

Need for speed HEAT added recently, it is known for having EXCEPTIONAL graphics when run at the full potential and a good system.
    - Good for Geforce NOW overall as it warrants paying for the 3080 package
    - THIS would be a good game to have on the demo stalls at the New Stadium.... just saying.

GOD OF WAR has also been released this week. Granted it is an older game, none the less it is still a game that would benefit users of the PAYING subscription to play at its full potential as the graphics are also insane when run at full spec.

The SP has been hammered, possibly partly due to a total lack of news flow to the market? If that is the case, then heading into the second half of the calendar year we have the cloud gg update, Nexus launch, and HOPEFULLY increasing subscribers on Geforce NOW. This should bring attention back to Pentanet.

I would also like to note that the downtrend has been on very low volume. The sell side AND the buy side are BOTH looking very thin at the moment, it could move in either direction abruptly following the quarterly. Just my thoughts.

An updated top 20 holders would also be good to see.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.