FGR 1.02% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Spid I always keep an open mind and yes I read your posts here...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Spid I always keep an open mind and yes I read your posts here on Hotcopper and there on the other place. In a world where we as private investors are on the back foot constantly against a backdrop of large finance institutions and dodgy handshakes, we should all be working together.

Don't believe the comments you see about an MOU being worthless. In China building a business relationship is a challenging thing, especially when one party isn't native. An MOU, whilst not legally binding, is a critical milestone to be reached, as FGR will no doubt come to realise. Why do you think VRS negotiated the framework agreement which would streamline and make contractual negotiations for other entities in China a more straight forward proposition.

I don't dislike FGR, I think they're embryonic though and cash burn is too high, which is my holding is very small. VRS on the other hand are making amazing in-roads around the globe and have a cash burn of just £63,000 GBP per month. Haydale by comparison is about half a million.

It's about keeping things in perspective. If FGR can make the same sorts of advances that VRS have, I'll start increasing my holding but in my opinion, they have a long way to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $31.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $2.956K 60.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39440 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 23021 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.