FGR 4.08% 4.7¢ first graphene limited

GEIC opening, page-28

1. 16,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6946
    Hi Dumptruck,

Do you have any idea why the shorters are targeting VRS and not FGR ?

Could it be that VRS has a $200 mil GBP Market cap and they have only sold 1 - 5 kgs of graphene 
    (no commercial sales with no approval to sell commercial quantities)
    BTW I am not talking about the graphene needed to make a few head phones that VRS supplied to MediaDevil, those sales are not going to keep the lights on.

I honestly think you should look deeper into VRS, Its alarming when your own material scientist is telling investors on twitter that the surface area of nanene is only 45m2 not 500m2+ because its graphene restacks to quickly,

Have a read through Dr AndrewD posts, although he does contradict himself a few times in the same post, he was very clear that platelet size was one of the most important factor, (subject to being graphene not GNP) 
    I also noticed from his posts that Nanene platelet size has decreased and the graphene is now thicker. 

Oh, would you leave your dream job to go and work for a company you were previously sacked / left from ? Dr A might like the flywheel technology, but seriously the world is turning to EV / energry storage for the future, Its like trading your car for a donkey.

Anyway, If you didn't know the VRS method. you can buy all of the equipment from existing suppliers, that is why VRS had third parties commissioning the new 3t unit. If you want I can find the old VRS presentation that boosts that the process is all off the shelf equipment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $32.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $6.392K 136K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14109 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 153196 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.