FGR 1.75% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

Hi Idjut, I have some experience with University Research, I...

1. L:)
    1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

Hi Idjut,

I have some experience with University Research, I like physics and material science. But that isnt important.
    As we all new FGR wanna produce and sell graphene. So they need customers. Universities arent costumers. I have big respect for newgen, Steel Blue, Pool manufactor. GEIC wouldnt exist if gouverments wouldnt give it to the public. So its a gift for the public to try to innovate. Thats scientific spirit and FGR are take part. Well done FGR.

Do you remember this Video?

2018, one of my first videos about FGR. AG was answering.. Well in 5 years... I wasnt shocked about the time frame.

As I said before, i am not a trader, i dont wanna buy and sell often. But thats me. Everybody can do what he / she wants. I wanna invest in a boldly little company focused on graphene (and not on a specific application). As i said before, my personal time frame for investing in FGR is.. 15 to 20 t of graphene somewhere next year (L/James Webb). Not sold, but in the best case expected to needed by the custoners for lets say 5 products.
    But again, thats just my opinion.
    So I am pleased by FGR way (GEIC, Aus partners, AG and ISO) and I am continue to buy. I am not a big guy like maybe some here, but it looks like I will reach my personal target, one of one thousand.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $38.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $19.37K 341.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84341 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 86875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 307594
Last updated 15.36pm 10/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.