GEM 0.00% $1.39 g8 education limited

GEM buy?, page-64

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Well, I've been sitting on cash for MANY months and missed out on some gains, but "good things come to those who wait" so, I just bought in at $1.06 and I have half more of my powder dry just in case.. Today feels like a capitulation in the market so I did some shopping. It may be just early days of this virus but the media hysteria is about 5 x greater than all of the other virus outbreaks.

If the world is ending, so be it. If we are still around, I may have picked up some cheap shares. I've learnt PLENTY of lessons the hard way in my few decades of share investment and I'm a much wiser man for it. I've seen this fear in the market before during the 2000 bursting of the tech bubble, the GFC and now this virus with a littering of corrections along the way. I've learnt that life does seem to go on and that irrationality breeds great opportunities and that the market has a tendency to overreact with optimism during bull runs and even more when bear.

I might be back to pick up a few more, but I will assess or reflect on today's move in 5 or 6 years time

Last edited by nickyjames: 13/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GEM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.