AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Macdog,I think he means its great buying right now already. Even...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Macdog,

I think he means its great buying right now already. Even better below $3, which it is.

I completely agree. Thank god for Human nature. Just when I was thinking most stocks were valued correctly this happens.

The Nuclear power plant story has now come close to over shadowing the earthquake and tsunami damage. The plant wont, cant and will not explode and cause catastrophic damage. The sources we get our information rely on getting the public attention and this is sure doing that.

To me it is both completely joyous and frustrating that a Nuclear plant in japan, designed to prevent exactly what is being predicted can "meltdown" and the shares of an apple farmer in southern Australia can crash on the news. Joyous because I now have a chance to buy great companies at a fantastic discount and frustrating because I shouldn't be.

I have purchased AGO at $3.40 and $3.20. I have over doubled my exposure in 4 days and will continue to buy until it turns.

The company has great fundamentals great prospects. Japan makes up 15% of our export market and will need steel to rebuild.

I genuinely don't see the problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.