G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Here’s another analogy/bedtime story... MUS fishing boat goes...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Here’s another analogy/bedtime story...

MUS fishing boat goes out to sea for its maiden run with a whole cheer squad and fanfare prior to leaving the harbour...they catch a lot of fish and captain is so happy he phones friends and family...”the tanks are full of fish...we are rich I tellz ya, we are rich”...the boat anchors and to the amazement of awaiting buyers/spectators...no one buys (well, a little is sold)...captains scratches head...”the buyers must be vegetarians today”....still scratches head...oh well...better luck next time.

GEM fishing boat goes out to sea...just another day at work. Captain comes onto shore, heaps of repeat customers line up and buy...the left overs are made into cat food and no wastage.

What’s the difference?

Then...without knowing what went wrong with its maiden run, MUS fishing boat thinks fish must not be in demand and proclaims squid must the answer! Now they await some more money from big brother to help them repurpose the boat...and the fish they caught the first time is being frozen...

Amateur hour, I tellz ya...

At this rate, we will get GEM’s results quicker versus the 2 week investigation for MUS to try and explain what went wrong. Either the Captain and Crew and very smart, or they are genuinely scratching their heads. I have a hunch it’s the latter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.