RFX 1.14% 8.9¢ redflow limited

Gen 3 base cost vs competition, page-18

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I think the Gen 3 has to be released first.
    There is a grey area for grid connected where a good cost reduction could see a large uptake. I think Redflow is calling this weak grid, but where i live Solar instals are severely limited because the local grid cant take the output. When you combine this with high energy users , value in batteries becomes apparent. Ive recently heard of a 10kw battery instal with a 10 year pay off & on grid. Not redflow tho.
    There is some cynicism or possibly ignorance with batteries and i put some of that down to the Solar installers who know modular very well & sell a certain sized product.
    In comparison a good offgrid installer is highly flexible and looks to solve problems as a neccesity, i believe its these people that are going to drive on grid installs because they know where the value can be found.
    The Mass market guys will play a roll but its probably 5 years off for the domestic one size fits all approach, even tho these guys keep saying 12-18mths battery prices will drop i think theyre dreaming .
    Whatch out for subsidies to create virtual power plants either from government or buisness , this could be what will drive the market for domestic on grid households other than ' weak grid' in the short term....
    Further down the track it could be Evs charged at work, powering the house at night ...........If we make it past 5 years it just depends how cheap we can make a zbm and compete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $11.41K 128.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 453 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 24154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.