NoBoDe my pleasure - hope you enjoyed it. When T. was...

1. 17,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    NoBoDe my pleasure - hope you enjoyed it.

When T. was renovating, particularly as he was laying bricks for the stair case, we used to have afternoon tea on the steps on a Saturday afternoon and listen to Garrison Keillor present: 'A Prairie Home Companion' and thoroughly enjoyed his Mid-American drawl and his self-effacing, jokey stories - never saw his face, of course, as it was radio. Seems he became a 'victim' under the 'me-too' movement, I am guessing he must have been a bit of a control freak, which can come across as abusive, but he is so relaxed in his story-telling, that I find it hard to reconcile such opposing characteristics.
    Seems my email problem is solved - kind of - the usual thing: Optus!! and they won't accept any password, tried all the historic ones, eventually after three attempts they lock you out - grrrrr; so I am giving up on their email service and will let you know in due course my new email, you already have one, but I will use an outlook one for my official email, which I have already got and it is functioning, there are just so many websites I have to change my details on.

I might need some Garrison Keillor today - 40 degrees forecast for 2 pm here - cooler over your way.
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.