Hi - I always check the reader consensus out on Amazon.com - and...

1. 17,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Hi - I always check the reader consensus out on Amazon.com - and I begin with the meanest, lowest points given, then I read the glowing reviews.

It seems this book is a little outdated. My critical instinct was awakened by the 'Human Evil' bit; - yes we know there are horrendous things done in this world. People like Hitler, Franco, Pinochet, Stalin and the mmmmmbas of Africa and .... Pots (forget their names, might as well!), as well as the militant Muslim brotherhood in more recent times etc. make your skin crawl at their inability to empathise and all-powerful and numerically overwhelming destructive actions, but I refuse to believe that humans are intrinsically evil; sick maybe, damaged by mistreatment in childhood, or even neurological damage in the womb - but 'evil'? today seems a medieval terminology.
    so please check the below link out as well:

MT

https://www.amazon.com/People-Lie-Hope-Healing-Human/product-reviews/0684848597/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_hist_2?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=two_star&reviewerType=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.