Hi NoBoDe - I have said this before - and also in person: - not...

1. 17,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Hi NoBoDe - I have said this before - and also in person: - not too many people have as much time on their hands as you assume - or perhaps you yourself actually have - and it isn't healthy to sit in front of a screen - nightly - and watch movies.

It's bad enough atm with SBS showing so many good movies - and I do have a beautiful large TV screen, as you know - and I view them from YOUR chair now, with my feet up, which I never used to do - a glass of wine, which I rarely did in the past - and it isn't doing my health any good, but I have caught up on some great movies.

So, please post as much as you like - but maybe select them a bit more carefully - possibly include the odd critique - you already give a synopsis - thankyou for that - and you can go on posting for years - and the earth is NOT coming to an end by asteroid strike - have done some research on that too - but that is for another time - but you have at least your lifetime to post on here, unless HotCopper disappears.

You do put a lot of effort into this - and despite above: thanking you for movies I have missed in the past!
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.