Gen_NBD_LuneyTonns_Noine, page-511

1. 28,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Many moons ago, I can recall getting some little green vouchers (I think, in the letterbox). It was from McDonald's offering Big Mac with $???? off the full price. So, off I go with my mum in the front seat. Wow, just drive through and get a bag with a fat white bun (unhealthy), with some salad and a beef patty (or was it two-stored, with twice that amount)? We enjoyed it immensely.

Some weeks later, more green vouchers and more than one per person. We thought we would getting a bargain and repeated the exercise, so long as we had a couple of these green voucher forms. What is it about a "bargain"? Why does it taste better than "full price"? lol

A few days ago, I defrosted my pork mince and checked Google. Made meatballs and a simple tomato, onion, garlic, etc sauce and what I didn't eat for my evening meal, I simply covered with the sauce and they are currently still awaiting me. I also have some chicken drumsticks which are frozen and should serve me with three meals at least. I will use a purchased Byron Bay, Butter Sauce for Chicken. Plus I'll add some leeks, and a brown onion. So easy, why would I bother to eat a Big Mac spread with margarine on a white breadroll? Kids at school who had jobs at maccas told me how precise their work is that even the lettuce has to be measures as in three inches by two and half inches or whatever the metric equivalence is of all that. They had to be very disciplined there too. Teachers would love the kids to behave as well as they do at maccas whilst they are in their classroom, that is for sure.....

Oh, I am recalling well from many years ago but kids had to take a test of exactly how much of what and its size goes into blah, blah, blah, then they get a printed out Pass Report. The children showed me this, now that my brain is working on my maccas experience.
    Last edited by picastoc: 28/06/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.