Oh, and I once went to maccas with a bride. Apparently, this is...

1. 28,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Oh, and I once went to maccas with a bride. Apparently, this is quite a custom for a bride and this happened. I was acting as the bride's mother, but because she was just dressing as a bride and we were pretending, I sat at the back of the bridal limousine expecting to be considered as her mum. However, it soon became apparent we were mistaken for a newly married couple!!! Yikes. I didn't expect that, although all my life have been thought younger than my years. I was, in real life, that carer of this disabled lady and we were playing dress-ups. She had no groom but she had a bridal gown, veil, white flowers, and she wore my high heel silver shoes which fitted her........maybe shouldn't say any more, in case anyone knows this story......

She never stopped giggling for the entire day. We even had the real wedding car and its driver, who drove this car for real weddings. Her gown came from the opportunity shop for $40. She was amazed because everyone we came across thought her to be a "real" bride. I wore my best clothes and a black fedora hat......lol.

We ate at maccas with everyone's eyes on us and the driver kept checking out the bridal limousine as it was in the maccas car park nearby......lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.