NBD - I am trying to remember all the classics I missed out on...

1. 17,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    NBD - I am trying to remember all the classics I missed out on because of too many other activities happening in my life. Lately I don't seem to enjoy going to the cinema by myself, but will go to the 'Opera' this Thursday ('Sweeney Todd' horrible story!) - with youngest daughter and her friends, who have also become my friends.

I did adore 'Perfume' which you posted on here and I remembered it being a classic.
    There are some really good Westerners, not just 'shoot them up' kind of films - but classics - maybe you should look out for them.
    Lots of European classics, Ingmar Bergman, for example, made amazing films. Don't know if they are accessible now. Films with famous actors, actresses - but Titles are what you need!

Perhaps, if available, check out the list of films reviewed by Margaret Pomeranz and ??? - they used to be a team on TV doing film reviews

Recently a good film was made about Edith Piaf, don't remember the name, maybe just 'Piaf'.
    Maybe 'Amadeus' deserves an outing - (Milos Foreman)
    What about that Polish film director who Hollywood banned? he made some good films.
    Good Luck - I'll think about it
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.