DYL 5.50% $1.06 deep yellow limited

genatic aberrations called donkeydogs, page-2

1. 1,673 Posts.
    Westsurf

have had my own run-ins with Donkeydog -

came on here tonight to see what was happening with DYL - which I did hold, and now perhaps will go back into. Just happened to read your post first up.

But you say about HC'ers to Donkeydog - "you are like most on HC today - a nobody who bags people they don't know" - or words to that effect!

Steady on!

Fair go!

I note your mention of children comes well at the end of your recitation about the grand house, pure breeds, great car, great mates, and the (inevitable) "beautiful" partner. A sort of litany of what's great about yourself, as reflected in these "possessions."

And YOUR suggestions have made millions for other people. Well, why, then, do you waste your time on here? You are obviously rolling in it!

Life'd be beautiful if people didn't feel the need to gild the lily.

i.e. Wy not try modesty - i.e. I live in a modest house. My partner is a beautiful PERSON. I have some lovely kids who mean the world to me. And an alright car, which gets us from A to B, a cute bitzer dog, and friends who love and support me.

Donkeydog IS an irritant, and brays a lot of nonsense. But no need to gloat, or to bray equally by putting down your fellow HC members in such sneering fashion.

Why don't you give it away - and take a few QE2 cruises??

Because such superiority complex arrogance is just as awful as the silliness and sniping of Donkeyog.

Modesty in a man is one of his greatest attributes.

A sunset is just as beautiful from the most lavish balcony, or the most down to earth porch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.055(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.022B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.06 $1.02 $4.911M 4.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12950 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 54002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.