Gender based covid death analysis

1. 36,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/19/health/covid-gender-deaths-men-women.html

A 55 week study covering most states in America.

More men than women die of Covid, but there are so many variations state to state that researchers concluded behaviours rather than gender or biology was at play.

Men working in lower socio-economic jobs such as transport, construction, meat processing and/or in lower socio-economic areas etc died at significantly higher rates than their women folk and women nationally.

It was concluded that men in the above groups and areas were more likely to be unvaccinated, to ignore social distancing, to ignore mask wearing and were more unlikely to avoid close and large social gatherings including protests than their women folk.

The power of epidemiology.

I then found myself wondering about many on these threads who espouse similar behaviours ... that none have fallen off the perch that I am aware about suggests they lie and exaggerate their Covid defying behaviours, with most if not all of them actually being vaccinated and following public health social distancing and gatherings advice … fake keyboard warriors?

Dex

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.