I've never really worked out why there's not more outside...

1. 83,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I've never really worked out why there's not more outside urinals for men - just a little barrier and a single pissaphone -

why for men? -- because men often drink more beer than women etc etc --

you see a LOT more guys taking a piss outside than you do women --

I doubt if it's because women are just more modest - I think they, in general, don't drink as much grog - they also don't have a prostate as they age

one problem in most foreign countries for travellers is -------- public dunnies - wtf are they when you need them.

ATM - I'm in Fr and froggie blokes are famous for taking a leak almost anywhere - well, they still do - and, it's a great thing to see because they go when they need to go ------- you see women too - but, not as much - but, more than I see in the UK or Oz

When I was in Ipswich UK - I found a woman in great discomfort - she needed a dunny desperately - she was doubled over - and, miles from where I knew there were public dunnies - there was a pub across the street which I knew had toilets that were easy to get to though - hopefully she made it

public dunnies in many countries are really really really lacking - particularly if you're in a land of strange language

I reckon all public dunnies should be free (not like in some Asian countries) and they should all be unisex/unigender - and, I think they should have blokes pissing stalls dotted about outside in many places -
    blokes don't need a cubicle more often than not - those little stalls don't need cleaning - the rain does the job if they are well designed - and, it would take pressure off public dunnies inside with washrooms and the like -

AND of course - in a pandemic - it would stop so many people having to duck inside just for a wizz

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.