GTG 6.98% 4.0¢ genetic technologies limited

Few diff reasons though reading disallowed website code $GENE is...

1. 15,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Few diff reasons though reading disallowed website code $GENE is your best bet
    Think I mentioned a While back there is heavy short interest so that always stops a good rise or market was up way higher than sorts came in I guess
    The us pay attention to charts far more than Australia (as more can read them) so resistances points and technicals rule over price
    GENE had some bad pump and dumps over the years and has a stigma - they don’t understand the DCC connection like us from what I have read they don’t think this new board are all that exciting or will take it over and think the price will fall after the meeting, so no one is betting on the blockchain DCC story like here which is their loss however understandable

but really the history of the stock pumping and dumping and nothing ever happening has left a bad scar on it read all the seeking alpha posts etc I was reading in the us at a firm when this used to pump and dump so I know the history pretty well sentiment wise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.