GTG 9.30% 3.9¢ genetic technologies limited

Sorry my spelling is atrocious on a phone should say trading...

1. 15,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Sorry my spelling is atrocious on a phone should say trading

What happens in the us is that most us trading firms have a squawk over the floor so when large volume comes into a stock (the penny stocks go extra crazy as they are cheap and on leverage) so you get a voice that says xxx spiking on heavy volume so everyone piles into it then the home traders get on then they fall flat on their face when the rise is unsustainable with so much volume and really badly .. then it went into disaster ever since   ... I remembered it so went back to have a look and here’s the link https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/ipo...rom-down-under-genetic-technologies-gene/amp/

So a lot of work needs to be done to show a turn around story but offers a good chance to get in early Comparws to the us ...I feel australia will lead the us for this one price wise for a change in the very short term I think al that stuff has work way off as it started spiking on Angela Jolie with the Breva thing etc loads do spikes leading to nothing .. benzinga has all the old press releases

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.004(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $4.502K 115.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35742 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 179057 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.