GTG 7.69% 4.2¢ genetic technologies limited

errrr...Thanks for the cut and paste info!!I think most of us...

1. 168 Posts.
    errrr...Thanks for the cut and paste info!!

I think most of us know that GTG and GENE are the same company and if you don't - u should.

The listing on Nasdaq and the ADR program is simply to allow access to the enormous US (and global) markets - rather than simply relying on the lil'ol ASX.

I have to say that apart from some members, most of the current posts being made by new members are simply ignorant and uninformed - making what was once an informative forum rather boring and dull.

As I suggested a few weeks ago (and even since the start of the year when the SP was 3c), its time to get back to reality re the wonderful story that has and WILL emerge for GTG and its loyal shareholders.

The current economic climate is only temporary, and we will shortly be back on track towards new highs, so lets not waste anymore time posting/reading pointless posts.

Can I request that if you don't have anything interesting to say or add, then perhaps consider waiting until you do -or atleast do some homework.

Alternatively, Yahoo finance has a wonderful forum for those who simply like to hear their own voice and post comments with absolutely no substance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $6.107M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $570 14.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32961 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 27050 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.