SBP solbec pharmaceuticals limited

Yes , and that was just for a two month advantage in survival...

1. 5,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Yes , and that was just for a two month advantage in survival rate . On early stage NSCLC non refractory disease , with another chemo . Does not compare with the response that Solbec got against late stage 4 NSCLC disease that was refractory , as a stand alone treatment . That is of course assuming it can be duplicated , but the indications are good . One NSCLC patient and one good response .
    As I have said before Robert Nagourneys assay tests years ago predicted this potent mode of action against NSCLC as a single agent .

<
    SBP002 44%
    CDDP/Gem 22%
    5Fu/Nav 11%
    5Fu/Gem 11%
    Carbo/Tax 11%
    MMC/5Fu 11%
    5Fu/CDDP 11%
    Gem/Topo/CDDP 11%
    Nav 11% >>
    Remember the RT tests are on fresh human tumour assays ex-vivo , so the rate you see above should be further boosted by the now proven immune system attack on the tumour site , that starts as the immune system recognises the tumour , once the tumour cell fragments destroyed by the Coramsine come into contact with the immune system . That part of it seems very similar to how vaccines work to me .
    That DNA $11billion market cap increase , on the back of a fairly small improvement against NSCLC augers well for Solbecs future . Current market cap looks just a tad too low IMHO .
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.