OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

General Banter and SP Thread People., page-218

1. 7,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1291
    So many theories out there regarding last few weeks trading and managements shortly wording on hammer results dragging on for weeks.

Well here is another one.

A quote from Jeremy Gray in his Q&A market release March 9th.

I learnt when I worked in the DRC that grade is king, always has been, always will be. Back then we were mining 2.5% cobalt and, in my opinion, our Cascavel mine could potentially be the gold equivalent. Grade is king but outside of Cascavel itself, we also have some unbelievable targets.   Back then when I joined the company in the DRC it was trading at 2 pence a share and in the space of 6 months we were bought by ENRC for 20 pence. Strangely I joined Orinoco also at 2 cents a share, I’m not sure if that is just coincidence and I certainly hope we are not bought for only 20 cents.

Maybe Mr Pinto is concerned about a cheap buyout in the not too distant future!

Will we see some more 3y’s come through from other management.

Only way to stop Anglo would be for more investors to pin their ears back and take stock from those nasty agenda driven bots.

We await! And will we see an asx please explain come Monday.

Very intriguing times for OGX and with Syrian tension sparking a current rise in Au.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.