BOA 0.00% 2.1¢ boadicea resources limited

General BOA Discussion & Overview

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hey fellow humans,

Jumped into BOA today and feel very comfortable with the investments future upside.
    Noticed it's pretty quiet here and there isn't a general discussion thread so thought it would be a good idea to create a place we can collect and discuss.

I understand this is a slow burner and there currently isn't much excitement. Like others have said and I tend to agree, that's the perfect time to take a position. Low volume, low SOI and high potential.

I've found that before a stock blows up and the monkeys come to play, you can have some brilliant and genuine discussions that make holders feel more comfortable and inform those looking to jump in.

For those that didn't check the latest quarterly released today, this is an overview of where BOA is at concerning its current and future projects.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4028/4028299-5da355c46dde033f247d7b30c0183096.jpg
    "During the reporting period Boadicea Resources Ltd (“BOA”, the “Company” or “Boadicea”) continued to focus on the Fraser Range (Ni-Cu-Co), Paterson Province (Au-Cu), both within Western Australia; and gold projects in the Charters Towers / Drummond Basin regions in
    Queensland. Expansion of the company’s commodity portfolio was completed with the acquisition of a highly prospective lithium tenement, Bald Hill East, in the Bald Hill region of Western Australia. Additionally, an application was submitted for the Hanns Gully tenement, in Queensland which is considered prospective for lithium (See Figure 1). The company has now aligned it exploration with the key Electric Vehicle (EV) commodities of nickel, copper, cobalt and lithium as well as gold."

We can expect upcoming news in Q1 2022 on our Fraser Range projects survey results.
    I also encourage everyone to view posts from Setfire2thehive regarding the $50 million pay day (our market cap is currently $16m).

Negative views are welcome as long as it's kept civil and respectful.
    Look forward to some good chats and making lots of money together.
    Stay healthy boys and girls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74151 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 168663 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.