GBE 0.00% 4.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

Elsolivars, you have not been around here for long the reporting...

1. 2,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Elsolivars, you have not been around here for long the reporting and information flow from this company is ten fold on previous decade plus.
    the relocation of locals is not something I expect the company to be making announcements about the nuts and bolts of the process. They will have crops growing at present and a decision to mine will come in time for them to harvest first. We are not building streets and houses as you suggest. it is compensating them to move, with some part payments made some 18 months or so ago. I think all but a handful of parties accepted the initial payment.
    We are at the cliffs edge and the company needs off take agreements/funding, samples should be out there soon if not already. Decisions are being made by announcements and appointments of key personnel, I take those as key signs things are still going forward.
    It is a public company as shareholders we always expect more transparency but it will never happen. Go to meetings, use the investor hub they set up and talk to the company representatives.
    Risk remains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $6.483K 162.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132575 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.