GBE 0.00% 5.7¢ globe metals & mining limited

"A decision to mine plus the affected people actually moving off...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    "A decision to mine plus the affected people actually moving off the site would IMO push the sp up but how much is difficult to say."

Why difficult? Let us say: Zero Cent!!! Why more? Apollo haven't paid more. The only interest is the resource in Malawi. Nothing else!

"Losing Grant is a blow , he spent most of his time in Malawi and I think the new CEO needs to do the same if progress is to continued."

Wow! Spending most of his time! Yes, unbelivable, becauce Alistair, as first CEO China-ECE-supporter, after Arafura, only visited Malawi max. a few weeks in all his GBE-years. But for me no surprise. He followed only after Arafura and GBE now to Lindian and IMHO the 3rd China-Call.

"I am still convinced this mine will become reality and value will be realised just not this week or next."

Wow! Reality? That is absolut right! Serious, i think earliest 2031/32!

"Good to see the start of news flow and wording that further updates to come"

Yes! And what happens after Updates and Updates and Updates! NOTHING! Forget the SP! Look to Weiszwe Platinum Limited, the same happens here. Bene knows it long ago and said it atm here again. 3c, may be max. 10c. Thats it!

Apollo paid 4c, for 350m shares!!! Think about it! You think SP goes to 1$or whatever? And Alice then worth max. 350m$? How believes this? NOBODY!!!

Interesting for me: CEO comes, CEO goes, CEO comes. ECE stays!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36535 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.