GBE 1.92% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

Sorry if I went on a tangent there. I thought others may be...

1. 3,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    Sorry if I went on a tangent there. I thought others may be interested that another African miner was considering the chlorination refining process developed by TCM Research.

Back to the main point;

Huxham said Globe Metals and Mining identified an investor for the refinery plant, saying the size of the investment will be determined by a number of mining companies that will commit to refine their mineral concentrates at the plant earmarked to be constructed in Lilongwe as a strategic location.

My point was to ask you and the other posters as to what other mining companies might be interested in partnering GBE on the refinery build,

• Where are their mines and what mineral concentrates are they producing?
    • Are those concentrates amenable to chlorination extraction and separation?
    • Would those other miners take a punt on such a new and relatively untested process in the mining game?
    • Do you think GBE has started those discussions with the other companies?

Collaborating on a refinery build to support multiple mines could result in good capex/opex cost savings but complicates the timetable if GBE have to coordinate multiple parties and their refining requirements, which could diverge from what is best for GBE alone?
    Last edited by Geeenius: 12/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $34.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $1.57K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 40256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.