GBE 3.64% 5.7¢ globe metals & mining limited

General Chat and Comment GBE, page-421

1. 1,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I think the fact that the SP is currently moving again in a range like it was last around the end of July 2023 is a good sign. We are all aware that the SP was not a top priority for GBE and had its reasons. Probably only until today.

IMO, this also includes the fact that GBE does not inform us about every development immediately or in a timely manner, which is also the approach/strategy of many other companies.

There are reasons for this too, and I am sure there are very valid reasons, for only announcing developments once the point has been reached by those involved.

If I look at and evaluate the events in London, the No. 1 financial center in Europe (as well as others not mentioned), as well as Germany with its orientation and location of future-oriented developments, I come to further considerations.

Therefore, firstly, it is of course clear and plausible that GBE, potential customers and investors/financiers are committed to mutual confidentiality.

Therefore, secondly, I wouldn't be surprised if Paul and Charles' luggage didn't just contain the presentation we know.

And, thirdly, I wouldn't be surprised if, for these reasons and from GBE's perspective, GBE would like to see the SP where it is currently.

And, fourthly, I wouldn't be surprised if GBE comes with news all at once or in quick succession.

I would then describe the surprise as a success and it doesn't require much imagination for further considerations and conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $39.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $20.84K 368.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.