GBE 0.00% 4.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

Anyone who repeatedly dismisses and denies the facts as a...

1. 1,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Anyone who repeatedly dismisses and denies the facts as a conspiracy could not be taken seriously. Rather, there is obviously a great proximity to the management and therefore to China. GBE stands for nothing else.

China started the story in 2013 and is running this fairy tale until day X, when GBE puts the cards on the table and only then will say what will happen next, including de-listing.Until then, camouflage, deception, denial and fake news are just as much a part of it as manipulation and corruption of all accessible and receptive people and governments.

It works everywhere and where China is ready to withdraw, they have, e.g. at Arafura, probably elsewhere made a deal with Australia and australien companies. One hand washes the other.With an 80% share of GBE and then in Malawi the probability of this is closer to 0%.

Nobody believes the entire story anymore, as cumminswannabe already wrote here, who seems to be rather an insider with all of his posts here and how and what he wrote. Let alone other users who have left here for a long time, including Bene, who had already brought the 3c into play and predicted the future. With these and others, I no longer ask myself why, independant from their own story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.