GBE 10.0% 3.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

The determining factor for myself (on China's...

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    The determining factor for myself (on China's intentions/influence or not) will be when GBE announces off-take, finance and update feasibility study. IF the share price remains low (below 35-55 cents) the with all the below fundamentals, then it will be there for all to see.

I do think Ralli has some very good points in his posts, looking at what has previously happened and where the share price is now, enough to have me concerned. But as someone with limited knowledge of the insights & market happenings, I still also think that this could and should fly if the forces-to-be are true to there words and let the market forces do there thing.

Fundamental

• Forecast project IRR of 47% and NPV of US$1 billion
    • NPV8 US$1.0bn
    • IRR 47.08%
    • Revenue (life of mine) US$4.85bn
    • Gross margin 70.83%
    • Free cash flow (life of mine) US$3.8bn
    • Payback period 4.4 years
    • LOM 25-32 years.
    • Rapid growing global demand for high-purity niobium oxide driven by new battery technologies, alloys, superconductors and electro-ceramics in aerospace and defence industries.
    • As only the second vertically-integrated niobium oxide producer Globe offers mitigation against potential supply risk – c.92% of current global production is from two mines

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.6¢ $9.717K 248.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 137975 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 78353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.