GBE 10.0% 3.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

Spot on capped. Yes ralli has some valid points re the Chinese...

1. 6,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Spot on capped. Yes ralli has some valid points re the Chinese connections that we have all considered and has been well known regardless of their recent citizenships declaration.
    Ralli was very recent stating our top dog visiting EU etc in relation to off takes - financing and now a differing view.

I agree capped with your list but pertinent is the refining tech in place. Of all the critical minerals - refining is dominated by China. GBE have in collaboration have their own refining tech - this is critical as is their strategy to supply only high purity - high end product in a staged development to keep initial CAPEX very low and establish themselves/ourselves in the market before ramping to stage 2.

They could sell it off to a suitor with all approvals and advanced shovel readiness - however I remain steadfast GBE are positioned extremely well after all the years and challenges. Off takes and finances or a sell of to a suitor - we remain in the hands of 2 - Apollo/BT - sounds like a moon mission - perhaps sp can travel there haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.6¢ $12.24K 318.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.