IXR 0.00% 0.6¢ ionic rare earths limited

Yep agree Golf, some on here have no idea!!! May I suggest you...

1. 5,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3252
    Yep agree Golf, some on here have no idea!!!

May I suggest you go back and re read the last 3 yrs of financials, board appointments and align with SP collapsing daily... It's NOT the LT SH's who have no idea, it's board supporters who recently appeared from SYR lol and of course our management imo and they are the ones responsible imo...

Care to comment on all those B$ free shares, remuneration and $500k pay out to a director they employed etc etc, list is long, lol... Why is our large SH on this board????? Seriously Golf company has lost their way NOT SH's as they continually get rewarded when we watch our investment go down the drain... It's going to get worse before it ever gets better imo...

We should have been producing in 2025 and where are we at??? No chance of ever seeing production in next 2-3 yrs if at all imo... Just watch if/when we produce, their salary and share increase will jump every year when our SP stagnates or falls further.... Calling it the way I see it... I am one of the lucky ones who took profits (800+k) now all free carried, still with over 20 mil shares and not interested any longer in buying or supportive of this board, rightly so....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $26.72K 4.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 30298921 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6531832 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.