IXR 0.00% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

Yawn still attacking and avoiding answering my complaints about...

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3293
    Yawn still attacking and avoiding answering my complaints about this current board as you know SFA.

I took approx $500k, Mrs $300k, both of us not as smart as her son who sold all at 9-9.4c... I have a lot of friends/family joined after I spoke so highly of IXR 3-5c days. I care and sick of what has happened to SH's.

I hold them all accountable and what I say on here is directly at them as well... It will be a much different story by next AGM and even large holders want me to present a 249D with some replacement of board... Yes, I am angry and waking up to this new team and over the new team's corporate stuffs up's and rewarding themselves...

As you have only just joined knowing SFA, I suggest follow the IXR story from 2018, not your SYR director mate imo... Tim and a few holders on here know me personally as a 708 investor and my profits... Don't deflect and attack my integrity, prove what I am saying is wrong... Now go buy a second stock look at RIM and spend some time away from attacking anyone against this board and your only investment... Sigh!!! No more responses from me to you... LMAO!!! Muppet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $4.533K 508.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4376955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 6485724 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.