IXR 14.3% 0.6¢ ionic rare earths limited

It's as to see this come down in flames but like me and a couple...

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    It's as to see this come down in flames but like me and a couple of others have said time and time again that this will go down bad! Everyone roasted me and a few others and people didn't really change their tune of words until the cap raise that pretty much was the thing that got us to where we are. We pretty much have $0 in the bank so unless management aren't paying themselves which personally I think they shouldn't until they fix this shit... I'm sure they can live without getting paid for a few months with the salary they are on.

we are currently at 0.006 and people were attacking me saying it will never get down to this when it was 0.018 and look at everyone now.... they HAVE to sell makutu project as it would be years before it's profitable and it will just keep sucking the money from a company that isn't making money...

I personally wouldn't be surprised if VMM comes out and buys up 51% or more of the company within the next month for peanuts which looks like the only way we can survive?

for everyone saying we are getting funding to save us it's laughable. We needed the funding a month ago to save us. Even if we get 5-10 mil to keep us running how long will that last us? What will get us to a higher share price where it's actually worth doing a cap raise that won't destroy us?

everyone that's been attacking me sure does look silly especially ROBUN. He should be ashamed of himself at the moment. At the moment I have accepted the money I have invested in this company is lost and I'm just here for the 10% chance I'll get my money back maybe in 3-4 years time....

I hope for everyone else who has bought in higher then me 0.037 can get their money back but highly highly doubt that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $29.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $142.1K 21.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 29864210 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 17241861 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.