IXR 0.00% 0.5¢ ionic rare earths limited

General Chat / Discussion, page-10416

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    For everyone thinking they will do some sort of pump before a CR is just stupid. Every time they try to do it it's fails miserably and everyone can see it coming. And to be honest who wants to be part of a company that has to rely on some type of pump announcement to get some type of rise in share price. All that does is pisses off new investors who get stuck in the middle of it.

in my opinion they should sell half of makutu to then not have to much spending on that side of our project and gives us a bit of cash. REMEMBER we won't see any money come out from makutu for a while to why put money in it when we currently can't even afford management and employees wages each month?

yes it's good to get funding from government because it shows us we are on the right path but to rely on that funding to pretty much keep the lights on that's getting pretty sad now. Even if we sell our VMM shares how long will that money last? Definitely not enough to bring us into any type of profit from our projects...

so realistically I've been right this whole time and everyone bashing me sounds and should feel pretty stupid because we are in the worse shape this company has ever been even though we've got the most going on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $8.765K 1.724M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 29602915 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 18419917 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.